In accordance with the duties set forth by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), please be advised that Le Carezze s.r.l., as Data Controller and website operator of www.cantinalecarezze.it adopts a series of technologies (cookies) that allow us to collect information and personal data necessary to provide our services and useful to improve their online experience.
Cookies are small text files that can be installed and stored on your computer (or mobile device) to improve the functionality of the website.
- DATA CONTROLLER:
- COOKIE LIST
During navigation and use of the website, the following types of cookies may be used:
- Cookie technically necessary, which are necessary to allow you to navigate and / or use all the features: without these cookies, in fact, we are not able to provide you with some services or functions that could make it easier and easier to navigate and use. This type of cookie does not require the user’s consent.
- Cookie analytic: this site uses Google Analytics to monitor visits and generate site access statistics. The cookies generated are analytics and collect data in aggregate form about access to the pages of this.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set by a different website and reside on different servers. These cookies are not controlled directly by Le Carezze.
Below are the third-party services that can generate cookies:
- GOOGLE FONTS: Google Fonts is a service that allow to load fonts to improve the appearance of the site using style sheets. The service is managed by Google. The use of Google Fonts does not require authentication.
“Facebook Pixel” requires your prior and informed consent.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Processing shall be performed in a non-automated or semi-automated manner, and may include the following operations: collection, recording, organization, retention, review, use, development, modification, selection, excerpting, comparison, mining, disclosure, dissemination, erasure, destruction, blocking or limitation.
Processing shall be conducted using hard-copy or electronic instruments sufficient to ensure the security and privacy of such data in accordance with Art. 32 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679, the “GDPR”) with respect to adequate safeguards.
In carrying out processing operations, those technical, IT, organizational, logistical, and security-protocol procedures needed to comply with the minimum statutory requirements shall be implemented.
- COOKIES FOR WHICH CONSENT IS REQUIRED
The provision of data collected with cookies is optional. Any refusal, even if legitimate, to accept these cookies could make it impossible to carry out normal navigation and / or the correct use of online services.
The provision of data collected with analytical and marketing cookies is optional and requires your prior consent.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
At any time, you can refuse to accept cookies simply by selecting, on your browser, the settings that allow you to refuse them. Information on the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of your browser or through the “help” tools available in the help of your browser. For simplicity we attach the links of the main browser providers on the market:
Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-IT/core/default.aspx
In any case, you will always be able to delete cookies from the hard disk of your computer at any time. Please note that if cookies are disabled, not all functions of the website may be available.
Le Carezze s.r.l.